The will be held on Wednesday, October 16, 2013(View complete list of dates)
From 09:00 AM until 10:00 AM
Located in : McAfee Gym, CATS Training Lab (1214 McAfee)
Instructor: Antoine Thomas
Intended Audience: Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Assistants.
The following topics are covered in this session:
1. Exploring websites in the online classroom.
2. Set up the session so the students can see you and each other.
3. Show a video in the online classroom.
4. Send the students a document.
5. Ask the students questions and receive responses.
6. Show the students what you are seeing on your computer.
7. Divide the students into private groups.
Copyright 1982 - 2015 ©
administrative software applications |