Intended Audience: Any EIU student in need of explanation of basic navigation or review of Premiere Pro CS6.
Premiere Pro is a non-linear video editing system that is part of the Adobe CS6 Suite. It has many basic and professional applications and interfaces well with Prelude CS6, SpeedGrade CS6, and After Effects CS6.
During this training session, participants will acquire knowledge by following trainer instruction and experimenting with the program on a lab computer.
Organizing footage; Importing clips; Trimming and arranging clips; Adding audio; Audio adjustment; Adding transitions; Adding titles; Importing still images; Exporting Premiere Pro sequence.
1) Create a project and set up scratch disks.
2) Be able to recite the eight areas of the interface without prompting.
3) Using the Import file command.
4) Reconnect lost media.
5) Create a subclip using the subclip command.
6) Add a marker to selected clip.
7) Add selected clips to a sequence.
8) Render the sequence for real-time playback.
9) Trim selected clips.
10) Rearrange selected clips.
11) Create a freeze frame of a selected clip.
12) Add a secondary audio and video track.
13) Create a dissolve transition.
14) Import an audio track and adjust audio mix.
15) Import a .jpg file and resize.
16) Create a stand-alone title.
17) Create a lower third title over video footage.
18) Export a sequence into a .mov file.
Purchasing a "drop-in" date allows you to attend this class just once (or as many times as you like) without having to enroll in the class full-time.
To purchase a drop-in date, enter the date you wish to purchase below. You can enter additional dates by clicking the "add another date" link. When you’re ready to purchase your dates, click the Purchase Dates button.
Copyright 1982 - 2015 ©
administrative software applications |