Intended Audience: Any EIU student who wants to learn about some of the methods used in retouching portraits.
Adobe® Photoshop® is a digital image editing software.
In this hands on session, participants will learn how to use some of the tools in Photoshop to retouch a photograph.
Reducing blemishes; Changing color tone; Lightening dark circles; Whitening teeth; Smoothing skin; Makeup.
1) Duplicate layers
2) Use Spot Healing Brush tool to reduce blemishes
3) Use Curves adjustment layer to change color tone of picture
4) Use Healing Brush tool to lighten dark circles under eye
5) Use Dodge and Sponge tools to whiten teeth
6) Apply layer blending modes
7) Use Gaussian Blur filter
8) Use Smart Sharpen to add some details to the picture
9) Use layer masks to selectively retouch portrait
Photoshop CS6 Tutorials are available at:
Purchasing a "drop-in" date allows you to attend this class just once (or as many times as you like) without having to enroll in the class full-time.
To purchase a drop-in date, enter the date you wish to purchase below. You can enter additional dates by clicking the "add another date" link. When you’re ready to purchase your dates, click the Purchase Dates button.
Copyright 1982 - 2014 ©
administrative software applications |