Intended Audience: Any EIU student needing an explanation of basic navigation or review of Dreamweaver CS6.
Dreamweaver is a website development software application made by Adobe. It is a component of Adobe Creative Suite.
In this hands on session, participants will acquire knowledge through a visual demonstration and be provided with the opportunity to practice on a lab computer.
Learning the interface; Using the wizards; Using themes; Formatting text; Inserting a picture; Inserting hyperlinks; Embedding video and music; Publishing the site.
1) Show participants how to setup a new site
2) Show participants how to choose themes
3) Show participants how to add and link multiple webpages and menus
4) Show participants how to add and edit text
5) Show participants how to add and edit objects
6) Show participants how to embed audio and video
7) Show participants how to publish a site to the web
Dreamweaver Help and Tutorial Guides available at:
Purchasing a "drop-in" date allows you to attend this class just once (or as many times as you like) without having to enroll in the class full-time.
To purchase a drop-in date, enter the date you wish to purchase below. You can enter additional dates by clicking the "add another date" link. When you’re ready to purchase your dates, click the Purchase Dates button.
Copyright 1982 - 2014 ©
administrative software applications |