Intended Audience: Any EIU student needing an explanation of basic navigation and tools of Photoshop.
Adobe® Photoshop® is a digital image editing software.
In this hands on session, participants will acquire knowledge through a visual
demonstration and be provided with the opportunity to replicate actions on a lab
Using the Crop tool; Learning about adjustment layers; Using the Text tool; Using the Patch tool; Replacing color; Using selection tools; Batch Processing.
1) Opening and cropping an image in Photoshop.
2) Using adjustment layers in Photoshop.
3) Using selection tools to select images or parts of an image in Photoshop.
4) Using the Patch tool in Photoshop.
5) Using the Text tool in Photoshop to insert text into a picture
6) Batch processing in Photoshop
Photoshop CS6 Tutorials are available at:
Purchasing a "drop-in" date allows you to attend this class just once (or as many times as you like) without having to enroll in the class full-time.
To purchase a drop-in date, enter the date you wish to purchase below. You can enter additional dates by clicking the "add another date" link. When you’re ready to purchase your dates, click the Purchase Dates button.
Copyright 1982 - 2014 ©
administrative software applications |