Intended Audience: Any EIU student interested in learning how to use Blogger
Blogger is a free tool offered by Google for users to create their own blogs.
Creating a blog; Using the Dashboard; Working in the Overview tab; Writing a post; Adding images and video; Customizing your template; Setting your blogs privacy and permissions
1) How to create a Blogger account and setup a new blog
2) How to utilize the Dashboard to write and view posts to view other blogs
3) How to view your blogs activity
4) How to access your blogs settings
5) How to create a blog post
6) How to add images to blog posts
7) How to add videos to blog posts
8) How to switch templates
9) How to change the blog layout
10) How to add gadgets to the blog
11) How to change who can view you blog
Purchasing a "drop-in" date allows you to attend this class just once (or as many times as you like) without having to enroll in the class full-time.
To purchase a drop-in date, enter the date you wish to purchase below. You can enter additional dates by clicking the "add another date" link. When you’re ready to purchase your dates, click the Purchase Dates button.
Copyright 1982 - 2014 ©
administrative software applications |