Intended Audience: Any EIU student interested in learning how to use Prezi.
A cloud based software used to create presentations on a canvas rather than on traditional slides like in PowerPoint.
Exploring the canvas; Moving, resizing and rotating objects; Adding content: Text, Images, Shapes, Videos, Frames; PowerPoint import; Prezi Path; Presenting; Privacy; Make/save a copy
1) Identify the layout of the Prezi editor including how to utilize the left sidebar, the top menu, the zoomable Prezi Canvas, the Transformation Tool, text boxes, and the Home and Zoom buttons.
2) Create a Prezi including how to add frames, utilize the Prezi Path, and change templates.
3) Add content to a Prezi presentation including how to add text, create shapes, and import images and video.
4) How to use pre-existing PowerPoint slides within a Prezi presentation.
5) Change settings to make the Prezi viewable to the public or to make it private
6) How to view a Prezi presentation including how to present online, download a portable offline copy, or share within other online media (e.g. websites).