Intended Audience: Any EIU student who wants to learn more about using a SMART Board.
This is an interactive training, learning the tools and interacting with the SMART Board.
Orient the SMART Board, SMART Board tools, SMART Notebook, Gallery Essentials, Lesson Activity Toolkit
1) Locate the SMART Board toolbar and make it visible
2) Orient the SMART Board
3) Recognize the default tools in the toolbar
4) Locate custom tools
5) Locate and open SMART Notebook
6) Write on the SMART Board
7) Use the Transparency Background
8) Use the magic pen
9) Access and interact with a website
10) Locate and recognize items in Gallery Essentials
11) Add interactivity while using the SMART Board
12) Use the lesson activity toolkit
13) Save your presentation
Purchasing a "drop-in" date allows you to attend this class just once (or as many times as you like) without having to enroll in the class full-time.
To purchase a drop-in date, enter the date you wish to purchase below. You can enter additional dates by clicking the "add another date" link. When you’re ready to purchase your dates, click the Purchase Dates button.
Copyright 1982 - 2014 ©
administrative software applications |