Intended Audience: Any EIU student needing an explanation of basic navigation and tools of Illustrator.
Adobe® Illustrator® is a graphic design software program. An introduction of the software will be demonstrated.
Setting up Artboards; Using Selection tool; Rulers and Guides; Basic Shapes tool; Pen tool; Basic Settings; Text box; Layers; and Saving Artboards. Attendants will be able to integrate to concepts from this course to generate printable goods or web graphics.
1) Show participants how to set up a new Artboard.
2) Show participants how to use the Selection Tool.
3) Show participants how to use Rulers and Guides.
4) Show participants how to use Basic Shapes Tool .
5) Show participants how to use the Pen Tool.
6) Show participants how to use Basic settings for Stroke Weight, Color, and Opacity.
7) Show participants how to use the Textbox Tool and Character Settings.
8) Show participants how to use Layers.
9) Saving Artboards.
Purchasing a "drop-in" date allows you to attend this class just once (or as many times as you like) without having to enroll in the class full-time.
To purchase a drop-in date, enter the date you wish to purchase below. You can enter additional dates by clicking the "add another date" link. When you’re ready to purchase your dates, click the Purchase Dates button.
Copyright 1982 - 2015 ©
administrative software applications |