What is the difference between a ruffler and a gathering foot?
How does the narrow hem foot work?
What is the differences of the invisible zipper foot and a regular zipper foot?
If you have wanted to learn how to use any of these feet you really need to join Dawn in this accessory feet class.
Dawn will show you how to use them correctly and the difference in their use and application.
This class will require at least 3 of these feet of your choice
1. DualFeed/Walking Foot
Ruffler (generic will fit 116)
2. Gathering foot (will Janome fit (E10/20)
3. Narrow Hem (2mm, 3mm, 5mm)
4. Invisible Zipper
5. Elastic Guide Foot
6. Button foot w/placement tool
7. Welt Cord Foot (double or single)
8. Pin tuck (3, 5 or 7 groove)
9. Free motion Spring Foot
10. Piping Foot
11. Twin needle 2.0
(1) yard of sturdy cotton fabric
(1/3) yard of cotton batting
(8) safety pins
(1) 9” invisible zipper
(1) 9” nylon zipper
(1) 12" piece of 1/4" to 1/2" elastic
(1) package piping
(1/2) yard cording