Explore your own style and subject while learning the basics of sculpting. For example, past students have learned the basics by creating their own creatures and characters, as well as animals, people, and abstract designs. This course is customized to you, so that we can focus on areas you are interested in. There will be dedicated one-on-one time during each session to ensure you are getting the information and help you need to work on your own special project.
• paddle/plane tool
• loop/rake tool
• brick(s) of Roma Plastilina Modeling Clay
• armature wire
• wood base (12 x 12 recommended)
Optional or Specialty items:
• Detailing tool
• Mat to work on
• Notebook / Sketchbook for taking notes
• Calipers for making volumetric measurements
• Canned air for freezing clay
• Reference material (photographs, books, personal mirror, etc)
Questions about this class? Email the instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Note: Class BS2660k, listed in the Winter/Spring 2013 brochure, has been changed from April 2 - April 30 to Apr 30 - May 28.