To access this site, you'll need to create a new account. Returning students must also create new accounts to use this new system. Let's get started:
Welcome to the new, online
- Click Login, which you'll find at the top, right corner of this page.
- On the Login page, Under New Registrants, click on Create New Account.
- Remember, even returning customers must create new account
- Once you've created your new account and registered, you'll log in as a Returning Customer.
- Fill in the blanks and follow directions to create your account.
- Once registered, return to the HOME page and choose classes from the column on the left side of the page.
- When you find the class(es) you want, click Register Now, which appears in the left-most field on the class page.
- Click Check Out when you're ready to pay for your chosen classes.
If you have a copy of our new Moonlighter you may check for courses, times, dates, prices and instructors there. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Moonlighter, Contact Us.
Thank you for supporting Piedmont Adult School.
The Contact Us link on the Home Page will help you reach us with comments and suggestion to improve this work-in-progress website.
You may prefer to visit our office to register for classes in person, or to have us assist you with registering online. Our location: 800 Magnolia Ave, Piedmont, CA 94611.
You can reach us by phone at 510-594-2716 or 510-594-2655.
Email us here: email@example.com
You may FAX your registration form to 510-595-8173.