To access this site, you'll need to create a new account. Returning students must also create new accounts to use this new system. Let's get started:
- Click Login, which you'll find at the top, right corner of this page.
- If you registered last summer you are good enter online registration right now. Just enter your user name and password under Returning Customer.
All others wishing to register and enroll in Fall Classes:
- On the Login page under "New Registrants," click on Create New Account.
Remember, even returning students must create a new account unless you registered in Summer of 2013.
- Fill in the blanks and follow directions to create your account.
- Once registered, return to the HOME page and choose classes from the column on the left side of the page.
- When you find the class(es) you want, click Register Now, which appears in the left-most field on the class page.
- Click Check Out when you're ready to pay for your chosen classes.
- Log out when you're finished.
You'll login as a Returning Customer from now on when you return to online registration.
If you have a copy of our new Moonlighter you may check for courses, times, dates, prices and instructors there. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Moonlighter, Contact Us.
You may prefer to visit our office to register for classes in person, or to have us assist you with registering online. Our location: 800 Magnolia Ave, Piedmont, CA 94611.