Registration for all adult and youth art and recreation programs are available for both residents and non-residents
Have an account? Click on the Login button located in the upper right corner
Don't have an account? Follow these steps:
1. Under New Registrants click Create New Account
2. Answer the provided registration question
3. Fill out the registration information
4. If registering a child/children when you are done filling out your primary
information click add an additional family member located at the very bottom
of the registration form. You will need to do this for each family member.
5. Click Next
6. Continue to fill out the required registration information
Now you are ready to register!
Register for a Program:
1. On the left you will find CLASSES which contains the registration options.
Choose and click on the activity.
2. When you click on the activity it will bring up all of the classes related to the
activity. Scroll through the activities until you find the class you want to register
for. They are in alphabetical order.
3. When you have found your class click Register Now! associated with the
section of the class you want to register for.
4. If you are not registering yourself for a class you will need to select the family
member who you are registering.
5. Click “Checkout” to proceed
6. Answer any registration question prompts
7. Enter payment information
8. Click “Process Payment
Refunds and transfers MUST be requested FIVE business days prior to the beginning of the workshop in order to receive a refund or transfer (Exception: There are no refunds for Art in the Park, Fun in the Sun and Mini Art Masters, however if spots are available a participant may transfer to another day.). Transfers are free if spots are available; participants may substitute another family member with an account in their spot. Transfers of friends, neighbors are NOT allowed.
There will be a 20% administrative charge for all cancellations and the $3.00 on-line service fee is non-refundable. Credit will also not be given for the registrant to apply to another workshop.
If a class is cancelled by Greenwood Village, a full refund will be made to the participant.
Drop-Ins are not allowed at programs. Please call 303-486-5773 to see if there are openings available for the program. Also, please be aware that if there is a wait-list the child on the wait-list has priority.