Welcome to NDC’s New Registration Site!
To better serve you, we're implementing a new registration system designed to simplify your registration experience, provide you with the essential information on NDC training and add an additional level of security to your personal information.
Beginning May 1, 2012, new and returning NDC training participants, or those who only wish to sign up for newsletters, need to access their existing account or establish a new account as follows:
Once your account has been opened or renewed, subsequent registrations will be added using the secure log-in information you provided during the initial set-up.
- If you're new to NDC Training, please select the Create New Account option below and follow the prompts to enter your personal information.
- If you've taken NDC training in the past - please start by checking to see if your current email address is on file by choosing the Forgot Your Password? link below the Returning Customers box at the bottom of this screen.
- Enter your email address and, if it's on file, a temporary password will be emailed to you.
- Use the temporary password to login to NDC's Training Registration system, enter a new password of your choosing and proceed with the enrollment process.
- If the system indicates that your email is not on file, please return to the Registration Home Page and Create a New Account.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the NDC Training Office at 859-578-4850.
Thanks for your support – the NDC Training Team